Recommendations are not endorsements. Endorsements are highlighted in red.
U.S. Senate: Riley Kuntz
- RNR recommends Riley Kuntz as a protest vote against incumbent establishment RINO John Hoeven. Although Hoeven is likely to prevail, a strong result for Kuntz may help push him to the right in future.
Attorney General: Drew Wrigley
- RNR recommends Drew Wrigley due to his passable record and the fact there is no alternative candidate.
Secretary of State: Marvin Lepp
- RNR recommends Marvin Lepp as a protest vote over establishment frontrunner Michael Howe, who is strongly backed by special interests. A strong showing for Lepp will ensure that Howe remains committed to election integrity.
Agriculture Commisssioner: Doug Goehring
- RNR recommends incumbent Doug Goehring as he is the only candidate in this race.
Tax Commissioner: Brian Kroshus
- RNR recommends incumbent Brian Kroshus as he is the only candidate in this race.
At-large congressional district: No recommendation
- RNR is disappointed with incumbent Kelly Armstrong’s poor voting record, but there is no alternative Republican candidate in this race.