Recommendations are not endorsements. Endorsements are highlighted in red.
U.S. Senate: Jim Carlin
- RNR recommends Jim Carlin, a conservative state legislator. A vote for him will help push incumbent Chuck Grassley rightward.
Governor: Kim Reynolds
- RNR recommends incumbent Gov. Kim Reynolds, the only Republican candidate in the race, due to her generally conservative record.
Attorney General: Brenna Bird
- RNR recommends Brenna Bird, the only Republican candidate in the race.
Secretary of State: Paul Pate
- RNR recommends incumbent Paul Pate, the only Republican candidate in the race.
1st district: No recommendation
- RNR is disappointed with incumbent Mariannette Miller-Meeks, but there is no other Republican running in this race.
2nd district: Ashley Hinson
- RNR recommends incumbent Ashley Hinson, as she is the only Republican candidate in the race.
3rd district: Nicole Hasso
- RNR recommends Nicole Hasso due to her anti-establishment background and generally conservative populist policy stances. Her main opponent, Zach Nunn, is endorsed by establishment figures.
4th district: Randy Feenstra
- RNR recommends incumbent Randy Feenstra, as he is the only Republican candidate in the race.