Recommendations are not endorsements. Endorsements are highlighted in red.
Governor: Ryan Kelley
- RNR recommends Ryan Kelley for the Republican nomination for the Michigan governorship. Kelley has run on a strong constitutional message and has remained undaunted after being railroaded on bogus charges over his protesting at Jan. 6. He deserves the vote of Republican voters in the state of Michigan.
1st congressional district: Unopposed
- There is no Republican primary challenge in Michigan’s 1st District so RNR issues no recommendation.
2nd congressional district: Tom Norton
- RNR has given its full endorsement to Tom Norton in Michigan’s 2nd District. He is primary challenging incumbent RINO John Moolenaar and has a long history as a strong conservative activist. For these reasons and more, Norton has earned RNR’s endorsement for this race.
3rd congressional district: John Gibbs
- RNR has given its full endorsement to John Gibbs in Michigan’s 3rd District. Gibbs is a former Trump administration staffer who showed nothing but utmost loyalty to the America First cause while serving in the White House. Gibbs is primary challenging incumbent RINO Peter Meijer, who voted to impeach Trump, supports gun control, and voted to give billions to Ukraine. For these reasons and more, Gibbs has earned RNR’s endorsement for this race.
4th congressional district: Unopposed
- There is no contested Republican primary in Michigan’s 4th District so RNR issues no recommendation.
5th congressional district: No recommendation.
- RNR does not recommend any of the candidates for this Congressional race.
6th congressional district: Hima Kolanagireddy
- RNR recommends Hima Kolanagireddy for Michigan’s 6th District. Kolanagireddy is a vote fraud whistleblower who testified before the Michigan state legislature attesting to the improprieties she witnessed first hand in the 2020 presidential election. For this reason and others, Kolanagireddy receives RNR’s recommendation.
7th congressional district: Unopposed
- There is no Republican primary challenge in Michigan’s 7th District so RNR issues no recommendation.
8th congressional district: Matthew Seely
- RNR recommends Matthew Seely for Michigan’s 8th District. Seely has a long history as a pro-Trump activist and is running to put America First as a member of Congress. For these reasons and others, Seely receives RNR’s recommendation.
9th congressional district: Lisa McClain
- RNR recommends Lisa McClain for Michigan’s 9th District. McClain has been a consistent advocate of the America First agenda since being elected to Congress and is a stalwart supporter of President Trump. For these reasons and others, RNR gives our recommendation to Lisa McClain.
10th congressional district: John James
- RNR recommends John James, as he is the only viable candidate in this district. However, it is acknowledged that he does not fully align with our values.
11th congressional district: Matthew DenOtter
- RNR recommends Matthew DenOtter for Michigan’s 11th District. DenOtter has been consistently pro-life on the campaign trail and expressed his strong desire to rebuild America’s manufacturing base. For these reasons and others, RNR gives our recommendation to DenOtter.
12th congressional district: James Hooper
- RNR recommends James Hooper for Michigan’s 12th District. Hooper is a veteran conservative activist who will slam radically Islamic Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib on the campaign trail. For these reasons and others, RNR gives our recommendation to Hooper.
13th congressional district: Unopposed
- There is no contested Republican primary in Michigan’s 13th District so RNR issues no recommendation.
RNR has endorsed three state legislature candidates in Michigan. These are listed below.
36th House district: Steve Carra
- RNR has endorsed Steve Carra due to his strong support for President Trump, America First values and the rights of January 6 detainees.
63rd House district: Jacky Eubanks
- RNR has endorsed Jacky Eubanks, a young populist activist who is unashamedly America First. She has a bright future in the movement if elected to the State House.
67th House district: Chad Moore
- RNR has endorsed Chad Moore, a young populist activist who is strong on election integrity and sovereignty issues. He has a bright future in the movement if elected to the State House.