Recommendations are not endorsements. Endorsements are highlighted in red.
Governor: Joey Gilbert
- Republicans for National Renewal issues our recommendation for Joey Gilbert to be the Republican nominee for governor. Gilbert supports protecting election integrity, stopping voter fraud, ending LGBT grooming in schools, sending troops to our southern border, and banning sanctuary cities for illegal immigrants. Gilbert was also a peaceful protester at the iconic Jan. 6 election fraud protests that President Donald Trump accurately said “represented the greatest movement in the history of our country.” For these reasons, Gilbert deserves our recommendation for Governor.
Lieutenant Governor: Stavros Anthony
- Republicans for National Renewal issues our recommendation for Las Vegas city councilman Stavros Anthony to be the Republican nominee for Lt. Governor. Anthony worked in law enforcement for decades, serving as a police captain in Las Vegas before entering politics. His experience indicates that he will support the rule of law as Lt. Gov. Additionally, he has shown unwavering support for President Donald Trump for years. For these reasons, Anthony deserves our recommendation for Lt. Governor.
Attorney General: Sigal Chattah
- Republicans for National Renewal issues our recommendation for criminal defense attorney Sigal Chattah for Republican nominee for Attorney General. Chattah has a fuller understanding of the issues than her opponent, who has no legal experience. She takes a hard line on protecting the unborn and also filed a successful challenge to Democrats after they closed down churches during the COVID-19 pandemic, showing how she can use her legal expertise to defend constitutional freedom. For these reasons, Chattah deserves our recommendation for AG.
Secretary of State: Jim Marchant
- Republicans for National Renewal has endorsed Jim Marchant for Secretary of State because he is a nationwide leader on the issue of election integrity. He has toured the country explaining to activists the truth about election fraud and how activists can take measures to secure the vote. If elected, Marchant would clean up the voter rolls and prevent the fraud-enabling practice of mass mailing absentee ballots to voters. For these reasons, Marchant has earned the endorsement of Republicans for National Renewal for Secretary of State.
Treasurer: Michele Fiore
- Republicans for National Renewal has endorsed Michele Fiore for Treasurer. Fiore has stood boldly for American values since before President Trump won election in the Nevada Assembly, and has continued to do so throughout the Trump era. Initially running for Governor, she shifted her campaign to run for State Treasurer after talking with President Trump’s team. She will bring her bulldog attitude to overseeing the state’s finances where she will work to root out profligate liberal spending. For these reasons, Fiore has earned the endorsement of Republicans for National Renewal for Treasurer.
U.S. Senate: Adam Laxalt
- Republicans for National Renewal issues our recommendation for Adam Laxalt. Laxalt proved his ‘America First’ credentials by filing lawsuits in opposition to election fraud in the 2020 presidential election. He is strongly supported by President Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr., and many others in the MAGA movement. He also has strong name recognition which will help him defeat the incumbent Democrat in November. For these reasons, Republicans for National Renewal supports Laxalt for Senate.
District 1: Carolina Serrano
- Republicans for National Renewal has endorsed Carolina Serrano for the Republican nomination for the 1st Congressional District in Nevada. Serrano, a proud Latina Republican who led “Latinas for Trump” in her state, is a very credible proponent of President Trump’s border policies. She is an unabashed supporter of building a border wall. She is a vocal proponent of protecting the wages of workers by limiting immigration. She is also an election integrity supporter who understands that President Trump was robbed of his rightful victory in the 2020 presidential election through voter fraud. For these reasons, Serrano has earned the endorsement of Republicans for National Renewal for Congress.
District 2: Danny Tarkanian
- Republicans for National Renewal issues our recommendation for Tarkanian to unseat incumbent Congressman Mark Amodei. Amodei has been a moderate for his many years in the U.S. House, supporting amnesty for illegal aliens, funding Planned Parenthood, massive Congressional spending, and infringements on the 2nd Amendment. Tarkanian is a solidly “America First” champion who is a friend of Donald Trump and represents his MAGA agenda tirelessly and valiantly. For these reasons, Republicans for National Renewal supports Tarkanian for Congress.
District 3: Noah Malgeri
- Republicans for National Renewal has endorsed Malgeri for the Republican nomination for the 3rd Congressional District in Nevada. Malgeri is an outspoken Iraq war veteran who has called for “woke” military officials in China’s pocket to be tried for treason. He is a credible and articulate advocate of “America First” policies on all of the issues and would be an invaluable asset against globalism, social justice leftism and the military-industrial complex while serving in the U.S. House. For these reasons, Malgeri has earned the endorsement of Republicans for National Renewal for Congress.
District 4: Sam Peters
- Republicans for National Renewal has endorsed Peters in Congressional District 4. In a field of three very solid pro-MAGA candidates, Peters has a long history of staunchly opposing COVID mandates, illegal immigration, election integrity, and other crucial “America First” issues. He also boasts strong poll numbers and impressive fundraising totals, giving him the best shot to oust the scandal-plagued Democrat currently in office. For these reasons, Peters has earned the endorsement of Republicans for National Renewal for Congress.