Recommendations are not endorsements. Endorsements are highlighted in red.
U.S. Senate: Joan Farr
- RNR recommends long-shot candidate Joan Farr as a protest vote against incumbent Jerry Moran’s voting record and support for certifying the 2020 presidential election.
Governor: Derek Schmidt
- RNR recommends Derek Schmidt despite his establishment background, as there is no viable alternative and his positions seem mostly conservative.
Attorney General: Kris Kobach
- RNR has endorsed Kris Kobach due to his record of national-populist leadership and strong stances on election integrity and immigration.
Secretary of State: Mike Brown
- RNR recommends election integrity activist Mike Brown over incumbent Scott Schwab.
Treasurer: Caryn Tyson
- RNR recommends Caryn Tyson, the outsider candidate in this race, over establishment-backed Steven Johnson.
1st congressional district: Unopposed
- Incumbent Rep. Tracey Mann is the only candidate in the Republican primary.
2nd congressional district: Unopposed
- Incumbent Rep. Jacob LaTurner is the only candidate in the Republican primary.
3rd congressional district: Amanda Adkins
- RNR recommends Amanda Adkins, the most viable Republican candidate to beat incumbent Democrat Rep. Sharice Davids. Adkins espouses a generally conservative platform and has strong fundraising ability. Rep. Davids votes with Pelosi 100% of the time.
4th congressional district: Unopposed
- Incumbent Rep. Ron Estes is the only candidate in the Republican primary.